Wednesday 21 May 2014

A feature-rich smartphone that guarantees quality and reliability


When it comes to choosing a smartphone for yourself, you are literally overwhelmed by the options available in the marketplace.  The sheer number of smartphone brands is enough to baffle you; some are well established brand, others promise to deliver good value for money and there is another lot that promise to give you the ultimate combination of feature if you are willing to wait.  On one hand, this situation is good for you for it allows you the luxury of choice; but on the other hand you get confused.  It was the same situation for me when I was looking for a good smartphone.  However, I was lucky enough to have a techie friend who helped me to find the best smartphone that suits my needs – the Huawei Ascend G730.  Though he did not suggest me the brand, he told me the way to select the best smartphone.  Ever since I chose the G730, I can’t stop thanking my friend.  This is because his advice not only helped me to choose the right smartphone for myself, but also make me technically more literate. 
Huawei Ascend G730
Huawei Ascend G730

As per the advice of my techie pal, I first assessed my requirements as a budding writer and then tried to synchronize my needs with my budget.  I found that I was looking for a high end quality product that has the latest technology and features.  Being a writer, I have to read a lot online; therefore my kind of phone should have a big screen.  To keep a balance between my personal and professional life, I needed a phone that supports dual SIM cards.  I wanted an operating system that is user friendly and a processor that can give me flawless surfing experience.  So, with these features in my mind, I headed to the marketplace.  Fortunately, I was able to find a lot of such phones; however, these phones had no brand value.  Though I am not a brand worshipper, for me lack of brand value meant frequent breakdowns and poor service network.  So, I simply chose not to go for the smartphones that offered too much for very less money. 

My next option was to go for a well established brand that gives me the features I was looking for.  But the cost of such phones was simply exorbitant and well beyond my budget.  There was only one world-class brand that offered my kind of features well within my budget – the Huawei Ascend G730.  Though, the phone was from the world’s 3rd largest smartphone manufacturer, I was not sure of its service network in India.  So, I checked for the quality of after sales service in the virtual space.  To my pleased surprise, the manufacturer had a robust service network throughout India.  The user reviews were also very encouraging.

Ultimately, I decided to have a look at the phone at my nearest dealer.  I found the G730 to be doubly attractive than what it looked like in the online advertisements.  It is nothing less than poetry in design; a rare combination of straight lines and curves.  The big 14 cm screen set perfectly in aesthetic front and back panels.  What I found within the phone was equally enticing – Android 4.2TM  OS, 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor, Dual SIM, 5 MP primary camera, 0.3 MP front camera and the unique HSPA+ technology that gives download speeds of up to 21 Mbps.  The whole package comes with the quality guarantee of Huawei.  It is the best deal that one can have in a smartphone.  I am able to say so after using the phone for 3 months without any hassles. 
 

If you want a best smartphone in India with latest features and guarantee of quality, the Huawei Ascend G730 is your ultimate choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment